This week Cate and Chris discuss smarter ways to hire developers, ethics in tech and more.
- The 4 ‘perks’ good developers really want
- An insider’s take on the future of coding bootcamps.
- Tech’s push to teach coding isn’t about kids’ success – it’s about cutting wages .
- The invention of AI ‘gaydar’ could be the start of something much worse.
- Could lab-grown fish and meat feed the world – without killing a single animal? .
- Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App.
- Can Tech Startups Do Journalism?.