In this episode Cate and Chris discuss their extensive travels, public transport, the first victims of GDPR, should we be worried about China and more.
- Unroll.me to close to EU users saying it can’t comply with GDPR
- How riding Germany’s local transport really helps you get under a city’s skin
- Paranoia will destroy us: Why Huawei and other Chinese tech is not spying on Americans
- RIP ZTE: Which Chinese smartphone company is next?
- What everyone gets wrong about introverts — including why they are not antisocial or lazy
- The 25 Best Board-Game Mobile Apps