In our latest episode, Chris reports back from SXSW and we talk about interesting articles from the week including the creation of the internet, China’s efforts at social credit, the ‘right to be forgotten’ and more.
- The Father Of The Internet Sees His Invention Reflected Back Through A ‘Black Mirror’, . Laura Sydell, all tech considered, NPR.
- Chinese Citizens With Bad ‘Social Credit’ to Be Blocked From Taking Planes and Trains. Rhett Jones, Gizmodo.
- EU wants to require platforms to filter uploaded content (including code). Github blog.
- Google Deleted Only 43 Percent Of 2.4 Million ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Requests. Aaron Mamiit, Tech Times.
- What Is Fuchsia, Google’s New Operating System?.