This week Cate and Chris discuss the intersections of journalism, immortality, music, romance and government with technology.
- When Silicon Valley Took Over Journalism
- The Great Tech Panic: Robots Won’t Take All Our Jobs
- ‘They could destroy the album’: how Spotify’s playlists have changed music for ever
- How these communist-era Apple II clones helped shape central Europe’s IT sector
- What are the ethical consequences of immortality technology?
- Future romance: how science fiction is predicting our relationships
- Estonia could offer ‘estcoins’ to e-residents